COVID-19 Precautionary measures, rules, and new procedures:
The safety of our clients and our Method Team is the most important thing. We are doing everything we can to ensure a safe environment for everyone.
- The Method team will be wearing masks, and extra vigilant about wiping down equipment with sanitizers, along with our clients.
- You will also notice that we have expanded our space, not only will this enhance your experience but it will also make it easier for us to enforce social distancing!
- Our friends at MicroShield360 stopped by again! This is a process that includes an anti-microbial coating that kills pathogens that can be left behind and protects surfaces between our cleanings.
- We have added brand new filters to our HVAC system to ensure the cleanest air possible.
- Some equipment may be temporarily removed to maintain all safety standards.
- Interior doors will be propped open so no one has to touch the handles. And we’ll prop open the outside doors too when the weather is nice!
- We have added days to our regular, weekly cleaning service.
- We have arranged for the bathroom faucets and toilet fixtures to be switched over to touchless – and this work is expected to be completed in mid-June.
- We ask that only one parent come with each student if possible, and to wait in your car until the client is done.
- Absolutely NO drop ins; if client is not scheduled through the app, they will be turned away. Our numbers will be very closely followed to keep it as safe as possible for everyone.
- We also will no longer be accepting cash or checks.
- We ask that you stay home if you are sick or have a fever to protect yourself and others around you.
- Upon entering the building, we ask that you wash your hands thoroughly before entering the gym.
- Please practice social distancing in the building and avoid congregating in common areas.
- Unfortunately there will be no hugs, handshakes, or high fives until further notice.