Method’s youth training camps are designed to introduce youth athletes to the basics of speed and strength training. These camps will help develop a strong foundation for the future.
INTRODUCTION TO SPEED AND STRENGTH
12 and Under Youth Athlete Development Camps
- Introduction to the weight room – learn how to get stronger the right way, the safe way.
- Increase speed – learn proper running technique to assist in acceleration and deceleration within your sport.
- Prevent injury – learn proper form and training techniques.
- Improve body awareness and control – agility exercises that improve overall mobility.
- Have fun – we incorporate exciting games that will help improve athleticism.
- Keeping it interesting – each session will vary in it’s focus and although the athletes will improve from one session to the next, they do not need to attend all sessions to participate.
2 TIMES TO CHOOSE FROM!
Saturdays 10:00 – 11:00 or 12:00 – 1:00
ONLY 7 SPOTS AVAILABLE PER SESSION!
SINGLE SESSION $25
INTRODUCTION TO SPEED AND STRENGTH ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SMALL GROUPS AND TEAMS!
Improve with your peers! The group programming for the Introduction to Speed and Strength has the same focus and goals as the individual training sessions but differs in that the workouts will be a progression – each class builds off the last. Groups will be assessed once they have completed their sessions. The Method Coach will then re-evaluate the plan to best fit the group.
For more information and to register your group please contact us.
GROUP TRAINING PACKAGES
|4 sessions (7 kids)||$300||Sign Up Now!|
|6 sessions (7 kids)||$450||Sign Up Now!|
|8 sessions (7 kids)||$600||Sign Up Now!|
|4 sessions (10 kids)||$400||Sign Up Now!|
|6 sessions (10 kids)||$600||Sign Up Now!|
|8 sessions (10 kids)||$800||Sign Up Now!|
Heart monitors are suggested and available at Method starting at $40
PURCHASE TERMS & POLICIES
*No-show fees are $12 per no-show. *Terms and conditions: Membership in Method LIMITLESS and the related price point will continue for as long as automatic credit or debit payments are made monthly. A member may place a “hold” on their membership for up to two months in each calendar year for just $10 per month of the hold. The “hold” begins in the month applicable to the next scheduled payment after notice is provided.